- Practice Group Leader, Lerners Plaintiff Personal Injury Group, Toronto (2021 to present)
- Partner, Lerners LLP (2016)
- Associate Lawyer, Lerners LLP (2009-2015)
- Articling Student, Lerners LLP (2008-2009)
- Research Assistant, University of Toronto, Faculty of Law (2007-2008)
- Volunteer, Downtown Legal Services, Toronto (2005-2006)
Andrew D. Elias
- Partner -
“ At Lerners, we take pride in helping our clients through a very difficult time in their lives, guiding them through the process of getting the care they need and fighting for the compensation they deserve. ”
- McMillan Binch Mendelsohn LLP Scholarship
- Borden Ladner Gervais LLP Prize
- Lang Michener Prize in Property
“It was recommended to me by a friend that I choose Andrew Elias from Lerners to handle my motor vehicle accident claims. I am so very glad that I did. He fought with great dedication and care to get me the best possible and FAIR outcomes of my cases. He is very thorough and has a great personality! I would definitely recommend Andrew (Lerners) to anyone for representation. Thank you Andrew and staff!” – Laurie
“I was uneasy with what was happening with my insurance carrier; the dragged out, no-information process was daunting and exhausting. With family support and trusting my gut feeling, I called Lerners for guidance. At our first meeting, Andrew immediately took the stress of my disability claim away. He was forthright, honest and easy to talk to. He made a plan for us. Every step was thoroughly discussed and his teams communication style put both myself and my husband at ease. Experience was at work here and this made us confident that my initial call was the right thing to do. My legal team kept me up to date as the process took its natural flow and they even checked in to say hi. I know I made the right choice in selecting Andrew – the expected results were delivered and I know I can call on him or his team anytime for help. Or just to say hi. I recommend you reach out to Lerners / Andrew if your gut tells you something is not right with what your insurer has told you. Chances are you are right.” – Sandy
“Andrew and his team are beyond amazing! This was a unique case and the process, timeframe, and expectation was very well explained. Questions and emails were always answered on time. I was always notified of meeting times, updates, and important information. Andrew was even able to help me after the settlement with any questions and inquiries that I had. I am so grateful to have worked with Andrew throughout the process. This is a professional and competent team who I will always recommend to family and friends.” – Andrei
“I cannot say enough about Andrew Elias and his team at Lerners. Having them on my side during a very stressful time was invaluable. Andrew and his team were caring, professional, and highly responsive. My case was resolved quicker than expected and I am happy with the settlement. Thank you, Andrew, Amy, and the team at Lerners!” – Tim M.
“I want people know that Andrew, Maria and especially Amy treated me like a member of their family in the most stressful time of my life. Without your professionalism, hard work, honesty, respect and genuine care it would have been almost impossible for me and my family to get through the hardest period of our lives.” – A.M.
- Ontario Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- The Advocates’ Society
- Called to the State Bar of California (2010)
- Called to Ontario Bar (2009)
- Juris Doctor, University of Toronto, Faculty of Law (2005-2008)
- Bachelor of Arts, McGill University (1999-2004)
- In his spare time, Andrew enjoys reading, traveling, rock climbing and scuba diving.
- Andrew understands Spanish and French.