- Associate Lawyer, Lerners LLP (2020 to present)
- Articling Student, Lerners LLP (2019-2020)
- Summer Law Student, Women’s Legal Education and Action Fund (LEAF National) (2018)
- Caseworker, Social Assistance, Violence and Health Division, Parkdale Community Legal Services (2017)
- Associate -
225 King Street West, Suite 1500, Toronto, ON M5V 3M2
- Executive Committee Member, Toronto Branch, Women’s Legal Education and Action Fund (LEAF) (2017 to present)
- Executive Committee Member and Co-Founder, Osgoode Survivors Peer Support Network, Osgoode Hall Law School (2017-2019)
- Caseworker, Pro Bono Students Canada, Family Law Project (2017-2018)
- Family Court Support Worker, Pro Bono Students Canada, Barbra Schlifer Commemorative Clinic (2016-2017)
- Admitted to the Ontario Bar (2020)
- Juris Doctor, Osgoode Hall Law School, York University (2019)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours Sociology), Concordia University (2015)
- While studying at Osgoode Hall Law School, Carly received the Reuben Hasson Award for her contributions to social justice, as well as the Barbara Betcherman Feminist Legal Internship Award for her work in advancing the legal interests of women and girls.
- Before attending law school, Carly was a Faculty of Arts & Sciences Scholar at Concordia University, and received an award for her undergraduate thesis aimed at addressing cyberviolence against women and girls.